Thursday, May 25, 2006

More Matt


Hmmm, so no one replied to my last post, I guess no ones reading...but I'll carry on anyway becuase I've enjoyed it.

Yesterday I met Mr Matthew Willis (See proof above!) in Guildford. Farnham does have its advantages after all! Anyway, Matt's debut solo single Up All Night (which I believe i already mentioned) came out on Monday. And the extra tracks are prety good so here's a little review for you all:

Rock Ya, CD1.
Review to come

Can I Come Too, Limited Edition CD2.
Review to come

Overrated, Limited Edition CD2.
Review to come

3 comments:

Freak said...

OH MY GOD that just isn't fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How??? Why wasn't I there???

All I can say is you lucky cow! I'm soooooo jealous :(

Jodie said...

It was back in May, he's really lovely!

Apparently his album comes out next month!

Anonymous said...

Cool you got to meet Matt, indeed his album comes out next month, although last time i checked the release date had been pushed back till the 20th.