Sunday, March 26, 2006

Don't Panic!

In my post the other day I mentioned Panic! At The Disco dot com. I thought I may as well do a little review.

First you come to an advert for their current US tour, and you have to click a link (which isn't immediately obvious) below it to enter the actual site. It takes a little while to load but why it does you get an animation type thing as if you're going up in a lift. Once it does load you enter a 3D "living room".

It took me a little while to realise how you get anywhere. There's a little box near the bottom of the page where you have to type in a destination, and you can hover over the "?" next to it to see where you want to go. Once you type in a destination and press enter, it takes you on a little tour of the apartment to get there. You have to hover over things to see if they do anything and not everything listed does. The site is very high-tech and looks good but I found it hard to find any of the actual content.

No comments: