Thursday, March 16, 2006

Interesting music sites

Firstly, Karen suggested Pandora to me last week. So I checked it out and I think it's a really good idea for a site. Basically, you type in a band or a song you like and it finds similar songs and adds them to a "radio station".

It even remembers previous radio stations when you return to Pandora (from the same computer). And if you don't like the music it plays you can tell it so and then it doesn't play that song again. A great way to find new music similar to what you like. Thanks Karen.

I also stumbled across another site. It's basically one of those sites that features lots of lists of other websites, so not necessarily a true website in itself. But its got links to everything to do with music you can think of: artist sites, instruments, news, reviews and even history. Could come in handy.

If anyone knows of any other good music sites, let me know. I'm going to try and start updating more too.

No comments: