Thursday, February 16, 2006

(continued)

(continued from previous post, because it doesn’t seem to want to post it all and keeps cutting out half of what I write).

. . .myspace music page, and I’m glad I did. I guess you could call her music girly pop rock. There’s a good mixture ballads and more upbeat rocky songs on the album. My faves are probably LaLa and Unreachable. Sounds a bit like Avril Lavigne in places, only better. Definitely worth a listen, although more for the girls I’d say, unless like my brother you fancy her.

So, it was the Brits last night (although it’s on TV right now). Kaiser Chiefs did alright for themselves. All I can say is I’m glad that James Blunt’s so called beautiful song didn’t win best single, because I hate that song. Although Coldplay did and I don’t see what the fuss is about there either, is it just me? Oh no, that song’s on now, help! (At least it was the first time I typed this). Check out all the winners for yourself.

No comments: