Thursday, February 16, 2006

Where is Raed?

(Work for online journlism 17/02/06)

The where is raed? blog isn't the sort of thing I would normally read. I found this really interesting though. It doesn't seem to be written like anything else I've read about Iraq. It's written in a more relaxed way, almost like a diary. It makes it easier to read. I would say that it could pass as journalism, as it is very informative. I found it interesting to read. It's a different view of what was happening in baghdad.

It started as a way of Raed keeping in touch with Salem Pax and then was just written by Pax. One post stood out in which the Baghdad blogger is trying to get in touch with Salem Pax. After that there are no more posts from Raed. It would be interesting to find out what happened to him.

No comments: