Thursday, February 16, 2006

Me, Ashlee Simpson and the Brits.

Just thought I should let you know a bit about what music I'm into. I'm pretty much open to anything. I mean, my two favourite bands are McFly and My Chemical Romance and you can't really get much more different than that. Except drum and bass. I can't stand drum and bass music, just so you know.

For the last week or so i've mostly been listening to Ashlee Simpson's first album, Autobiography. I say first album because she brought out a new one recently. If you're not sure who she is, she's the sister of the probably slightly more famous Jessica Simpson (star of Newlyweds on MTV). I meant to get this album when it first came out but for some reason I didn't. I decided to finally get it after coming across her...

No comments: