Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Fall Out Boy

Love them or hate them? My friend saw them as a support band a few years ago and couldn't stand them and since being at home this Easter my brother's been playing a few of their songs. But I can't make up my mind.

I've heard a few of their songs, and as I said my brother's been playing them and my boyfriend likes Dance Dance. I've gotta admit the music's catchy and as you may have guessed I'm a bit of a sucker for a catchy song. I must admit, I do like Sugar we're goin' down. Parts of it remind me of Panic! At The Disco, but I can't make out why. They have pop punk sound, similar to Good Charlotte with plenty of guitars and drums.

I don't know a lot about them but they have an almost sold out UK tour next month, so I guess that can't be bad?

No comments: