Thursday, April 20, 2006

World at their feet?

I'm running out of people to review...or music that's new anyway. Who'd have thought it, there must be thousands of bands and artists out there! So I had a look around, and thought about what's in the news at the moment, and what did I come up with? Embrace's World Cup Anthem for England, World at your Feet.

Don't ask me why I think this but it does sound very much like a world cup song! Catchy, easy to sing a long to and I can imagine it being sung by thousands of football fans (the chorus at least). It's not something I would listen but it serves it's purpose. I read that it stands a chance of being Embrace's first UK number one single. Good luck to them. Even if it doesn't quite make it to number one, it's associated with England and the World Cup, so it's bound to do fairly well.

No comments: